Friday, 4 December 2009

Buying Handmade

I'm trying really hard to buy handmade gifts for people this year and came accross a couple of lovely things just now on Folksy which I thought I would share.....

This is for Jons sister and her french husband. I love it. Its really unusual and I love the fact that its very apt for the weather at the moment. I'm assuming its talking about the rain??? Didn't think to actually check what it says! Any French speakers read my blog? The background is an old french dictionary.




Its from WallEnvyArt and was £10 which I think is great for some original art

I also got this fab door stop for Jons other sister to go with her Jar wrap from The Cotton Porter. She is one lucky girl!




This is from egiraffe also on Folksy who I just found out is also from Bristol so I'm buying local too. How good am I?!!

Wish me luck for my fair tomorrow.....

2 comments:

  1. I think they are fantastic presents, good luck today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I've just done a fair with WallEnvyArt and loved the Snowman framed work they're lovely !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!