Monday, 16 November 2009

Do I like this fabric?

I was looking in my local charity shop today and spotted this fabric. There is about 2 metres of it and it was only £1.50. I think I like it but I'm not sure. Its looks brand new but has a 'vintage' look to it I think. The colours are really vivid on a thin white cotton background but I just can't make up my mind about it. So what do you think? Is it nice? I won't be offended if its too chintzy and you don't like it. I'm just interested to know! Also what can I make with it? I need some inspiration....



6 comments:

  1. I love it! There is a home for it here if you don't want it! I would use it to make a book bag style tote bag. Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like it and think a little craft bag with circle handles would look nice. Have you seen the one in the tilda book with the lovely rose on?
    Rachael XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, a retro style apron with either purple, pink or turquoise edging and frill. little hearts in it would look great too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love it, too! Two metres would be enough for a lovely floaty summer skirt for you or pyjama trousers - or a dress and skirt for Isabella. Or a nice shopping bag as an alternative to plastic ... the possibilities are quite exciting!

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could see a lovely dress or skirt! I really like it, especially the colours.
    Isabelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm getting a bag vibe from it too! Maybe a cute little peg bag? I love peg bags!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!