Sunday, 4 October 2009

Quite Beautiful!

Not me! The Geisha that I won from Patchwork Butterflys blog. Photos really don't really do it justice. It is simply gorgeous. Even my other half was impressed. I will be frame shopping next week so it can go up on the wall as soon as possible. I know I should really give it to my mum for her birthday but I just can't bear to part with it! Thank you so much for this beautiful work of art. The strange thing is I had a feeling that I might win - like she was meant to be mine!



Talking of my present challenge  - I have actually made something! A little heart shaped pin cushion. I thought this would be easy but it was actually more difficult than I thought to get the shape right. Its slightly wonky quirky but its the thought that counts right?


I've also packaged up my giveaway prize. After much umming and ahhing I decided to send Whoatemycrayons the 'Little Lady' Travel bib complete with fork, spoon and wipes, a little hanging love heart and a pink Christmas decoration. Its going to a little girl called Chloe for her first birthday so I hope she likes it!






3 comments:

  1. Lovely picture - well done. I should start entering more giveaways and really need to get my head around doing one myself. Great gifts you are sending off ... and I see you are organised and already making Christmas themed goodies x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I peeked. I couldn't bear to spoil your beautiful wrapping. Well, that my excuse and I am sticking to it. Nothing to do with me being a complusive nosey-co-and-so. Thank you so much for your generousity Louise, I am sure Chloe will love ther gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that picture is so vibrant and rich. I love it.

    Oh and I love the idea of the travel bib, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!