Monday, 5 October 2009

Look away if you are at all squeamish!

A huge congratulations to my friend Debi's husband Mike who has just completed a 300 mile walk around the Cornish Coastal Path in aid of Parkinsons Disease. Mike walked for 12 days on his own carrying all his own gear. Its a fantastic achievement and he has raised over £1100 for the North Somerset branch of the Parkinsons Society which supports his mum who has the disease. He is quite obviously completely insane!





And if you've ever wondered what your feet would look like after walking 300 miles in 12 days - take a look below.............



This was day 2!!

 http://www.justgiving.co.uk/mike-holland/

3 comments:

  1. Ouch! That's very impressive, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A title like that just makes you have to look - thanks, now I'm not going to be able to eat my sandwich!

    Well done to him though - my brother did the offa's dyke and his feet were vile afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. God. That's looks soooo sore. But well done, Mike!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!