Thursday, 8 October 2009

Famous for 15 minutes!

I was featured today in the Bristol Evening Post! Actually thats a bit of an exageration as they didn't actually use the shot with me in it but they did do a big feature on the MISI (Make It Sell It) website that I sell my things on and on the MISI Christmas Craft Event that is taking place on 7 November in Bristol and they did use a a shot of my bibs (although you can't really tell they are bibs!). There is going to be a bigger feature using the photo with me in it and hopefully mentioning my shop name in the Western Daily Press week-end magazine in a couple of weeks. Well done to Emma at Misi. Its great publicity for the website and event which is just what we want in the run up to Christmas.

I've been so focused on  my 70 presents challenge for my mum that I had completely forgotten that its my other halfs birthday in 2 weeks. I'm really trying to buy handmade this year where I can but its much harder to find things for men I find. Anyway got 2 things off Folksy yesterday which I'm really pleased with.




This very cool ipod cover from Beautiful Skin





A great t shirt from Lucy Player

I also got a very cool card from Joe Hurry a while ago although I can't for the life of me remember where I put it!

1 comment:

  1. Cool presents! Well done on being famous! Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!