Tuesday, 6 October 2009

Another Gorgeous Parcel

I have to say a BIG thank you to Leanne at Seethewoods for the gorgeous parcel she sent to help me with my 70 presents challenge. Its a fabulous knitted washcloth set with a little drawstring bag in yellow cotton and cream cashmere. What is even cooler is that its all packaged up to look like a little handbag. Its beautiful. Its even finished off with a button and little leaf and came with co-ordinating tissue paper. Perfect!


I have to say that Leanne is very well known on folksy for generally being an all round good egg. She is one of those people who always offers to help people out if she can in any way. She was one of the first people to comment when I mentioned my challenge and has come up with lots of fabulous ideas and websites for me to look at. She is a computer whizz and made my shop banner for me after my admission that I was a complete technophobe and I know that she has helped many others on folksy with their computer/photo/banner/blogging problems. She also designs and creates the Go Handmade ezines which promote handmade goods as well as being brilliant at sewing/knitting/jewellery making. I don't know where she gets her energy from! I love this from her shop at the moment. Such gorgeous colours. Thanks again Leanne.



Yesterday was quite exciting because I was asked to be in a photoshoot!! Emma the lady who runs the MISI website lives very near me and is being featured in the Bristol Evening Post/Western Daily Press to publicise both the website and the event she is holding (sponsored by Sew Hip Magazine) in Bristol on 7 November 2009.


She was after a couple of local crafters to have some photos taken with their designs so along I went with my bibs and tooth fairy cushions (and 2 children in tow!). Not sure when its going to be published but its very exciting! More details to follow.....

3 comments:

  1. I just hope that your mum likes it and I'm glad it turned up ok. Touching wood because so far I haven't had anything stuck in the post strikes:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you are getting on so well!

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is so pretty. 23 and counting!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!