- No. of presents ready to wrap = 21 (slowly getting there)
- No of presents handmade by me = 0 (rubbish I know - will do better next week)
- No of gorgeous gifts sent by fellow bloggers = 5 (thanks so much)
- Number of promised gorgeous things from fellow bloggers = 4 (I sit in wait for the postie now!)
- Number of giveaways won this week = 2 (can't believe my luck!)
- Number of new celebrity friends = 0 (very disappointing - more stalking in order I think)
and a bib for a friends new baby (Sorry about the bright pink bakground - I was in a rush!).
I've also started the bib for my giveaway winner and got a few ideas of little things to send so I'm feeling much better now. I've decided that I just have to concentrate on one thing at a time otherwise I start to feel flustered and start rushing things. Oh and tidying up my sewing room helped. I'm quite untidy and its usually a complete mess so I tidied it up and already feel much more in control.
I've been invited to a 80's party tomorrow night. Its for a friends 40th birthday. I had kind of forgotten about it as we couldn't get a babysitter but 'doh' just realised that I could actually go on my own as I will know loads of people there. Thing is its an 80's fancy dress party and I have exactly 24 hours to get something together?? Any ideas?? I've got some transfer paper so I'm thinking I could do a 'Frankie Says Relax' logo and print it on a white t shirt. I could try and get hold of some leg warmers to wear over my jeans or cut the arms off a jumper if desperate!!. What else did we wear in the 80's??? I've obviously blocked it from my mind!!