Sunday, 27 September 2009

What was I thinking??





Hoola hooping in public!! What was I thinking? So not a good look. It was at Izzy's pyjama gym party on Saturday and I think I went a bit mad as I would never normally do this in public (not sober anyway!). Izzy had a great time at her 4th birthday party and all the kids were completely exhausted by the end of it. (Have some fab photos but a bit unsure about putting photos of other peoples children on my blog without permission). Only problem is that Izzy appears to be under the impression that she will be having another party tomorrow (her actual birthday). Oh dear I didn't have the heart to tell her that was it! Better hope that 'Rapunzel Barbie' makes up for it!!



1 comment:

  1. You look amazingly competent - a real pro! I would have been on the floor with my feet tangled up in the hoop - now that would not have been a good look. I am sure Barbie will more than make up for the lack of 2 parties!

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!