Tuesday, 22 September 2009

The Silver Fox!

I knew he wouldn't let me down! I opened the post yesterday morning and look what arrived......................




A signed photo of PHILLIP SCHOFIELD no less!!! I cant remember being more excited (I obviously need to get out more!). 4 days YES 4 days after I emailed him, the lovely Phil as I think I can now call him sent me a photo for my mum. What a lovely man. Thing is now I am completely obsessed with stalking emailing celebs. Today I emailed Bruce Forsyth and the Strictly Come Dancing Team, Ant and Dec and all the Loose Women. I don't even know if my mum likes any of these people? I am just on a mission to get as many signed photos as I can. It will mean that for once I get exciting post through the door instead of bills. Shall we have a sweepstake on who replies the quickest? Who writes the most?? Who else shall I email???? This current obsession is obviously another diversionary tactic to avoid a) making 70 presents b) making things for my christmas markets and c) doing anything constructive with my time....Its so much fun though!

6 comments:

  1. Good old Phil. Knew he would come through! You are doing so well. I am most impressed with your stalking, erm, I mean creativity ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, good work! how do you manage to get their direct e-mail addresses??

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Are you sure the pic is for your Mum and not you????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I LOVE Philip Schofield! Such a NICE man :-)

    I can't wait to see who else you get!

    Rose XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, am just visiting for the first time and am loving the 70 presents fing! Cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a secret crush on Phillip Scofield years ago when he presented saturday morning TV. He still has it ... but don't tell anyone that I said so ...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!