Monday, 21 September 2009

Random Acts of Kindness - Part 2

Another day another kind act! This time it was the lovely Tracy from Mad about bags who not only supplied me with lots of fantastic ideas for my 70 presents challenge but also sent me this fab pattern when I mentioned I wanted to make a wash bag for my mum AND some proper waterproof lining fabric to go inside.


I've never used waterproof fabric before and its fab! It was really easy to sew and makes the wash bag look really professional. So ta da.....this is the finished result. A fully waterproofed lined washbag for my mum to take on holiday! Made by me for my mum from Tracys pattern and fabric.






Plus there is enough lining fabric left over to make Izzy a swim bag. Perfect!

Tracey also makes gorgeous bags and sells them in her Misi shop. I love this gorgeous little mini tote. Really cute vintage looking fabric. Perfect for a little girl. Have a look!





Thanks Tracy! More kind acts to follow...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!