Wednesday, 16 September 2009

I have no shame....

I have no shame in my quest to organise 70 birthday presents for my mum by Christmas Day. Last night I emailed both This Morning and Phillip Schofields personal website begging asking for a signed photo for my mum. Everyone loves Phillip Schofield (The Silver Fox!!) and he seems nice and he will surely take pity on me and take my total present count to 8........won't he???? Thing is its a bit addictive emailing famous people and now I can't stop. Who can I email next? I need to find out from my mum who she likes on TV at the moment? Not sure how to drop it into the conversation tho 'Hey mum do you have the hots for anyone on TV at the moment so I can stalk them by email for a signed photo?' Just had a brainwave - how about Torvil and Dean? My mum used to love ice dancing and I vividly remember staying up to watch them win the Olympics in 1984. Only thing is I have a bit of a crush on Christopher Dean see this post so I might have to keep it for myself!!

5 comments:

  1. You're right, it's a great idea. Just saw this and I think they're adorable
    http://ukhandmade.blogspot.com/2009/09/meet-cotton-potter.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally willing to photoshop pictures of your mum and celebrities together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had such a crush on Phillip Schofield when he was doing the broom cupboard actually not much changes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are absolutely hysterical! You make me chuckle! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's a great idea! We emailed celebrities and asked for wedding wishes for our friends and were amazed by the response.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!