Friday, 7 August 2009

Woo hoo!

I sold 3 bibs and a tooth fairy cushion today so am really excited as I haven't even listed the bibs yet just shown them to a few friends. Got some great feedback on the fabric, design (made a baby and toddler version) and price which is great so I'm going to sell them at £7.50 and see what happens. About to list them on folksy and misi in a mo.


I've been testing them out on Sam too and they seem to wash really well so I'm happy with the quality of the towelling fabric that I am using on the back. Not sure what the washing machine is going to make of the bib below though. Sam had his first italian meal in a restaurant today to celebrate his birthday and he officially LOVES pasta. He was so pleased being able to feed himself. Although his face, the bib and the table got absolutely covered in tomato sauce he didn't get ANY on his shirt. What are the chances??? Must be those fantastic bibs!!



I've just booked myself in for two Christmas markets so I better get busy making! The people behind the Misi website have organised a big handmade event in Bristol on 7 November at The Paintworks - a really cool arts venue so I'm really looking forward to that. I'm also doing the Southville Centre Christmas Market on 5 December. I did this last year and it was great fun. Lots of really cool stuff to buy for presents and I sold lots of things so had a great day. If you live near Bristol come and say hi! I'll be the one eating cake and drinking mulled wine!


1 comment:

  1. Those bibs are the sweetest! The space babies one is sooooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...