Wednesday, 19 August 2009

I would like to thank...

Emma at Little Bird Two has nominated me for a Blog Star Award. How exciting! Thanks to Emma and anyone else who reads my inane ramblings on this blog!



If you have been nominated for this award, you must pay it forward. The rules are, you must post an acceptance speech on your blog (feel free to thank the academy!) and then nominate as many other blogs as you wish and, if you have been nominated, feel free to post the above award proudly on your blog!

So I am going to nominate rebellious domesticity I came across this blog on British Mummy Bloggers . Its a really interesting, thoughtful and thought provoking blog about changing your life once you have a child and is just really well written. The kind of blog you look forward to reading. Check it out!

If you are in need of some light relief, have a look at Cake Wrecks (when professional cakes go horribly, hilariously wrong). Its really funny.....

3 comments:

  1. I just popped over to say i picked your name out in my giveaway !!! I may have already left you a message its been an odd week here with the car drama and i cannot remember where i have been , not that that's anything new for me ;)
    Anyway if you could email me your address and i will get a little something in the post for you

    Sara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. that Cake Wrecks blog is just hilarious. xD I ACTUALLY laughed out loud.

    Kerli,
    sincerely

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! THank you so much!! My first award. I can't tell you how amazing it feels that someone actually enjoys my writing. Thank you so much xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!