Tuesday, 11 August 2009

I feel soooo relaxed!

I've had a lovely day today. Izzy was at nursery and my mum offered to look after Sam so I had the whole afternoon to myself so I had a massage AND a hair cut AND a cup of tea in a cafe.....ALL BY MYSELF!! It was fab and I am feeling very relaxed and groomed for a change. I actually like my hair too which is very unusual. I usually come away from the hairdressers feeling very disappointed that they haven't actually made me look like whatever celebrity picture I've taken in forgetting that there is a limit to what a good hair cut can do!

A while ago I won a giveaway with a twist. I had to make a necklace from a jewellery kit sent to me by Jean at Talking Beads and give her some feedback on how easy it is to make. Its now arrived so I'm going to have a go sometime this week. Here is the before shot of the kit and in a couple of days I will hopefully show you the finished article.

I think my children watch too much TV. Izzy asked me today if I knew where fish came from and then informed me very seriously that they come from Morrisons. The power of advertising!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a lovely afternoon, I'm a tad jealous! I'm the same when I have my hair done, I'm never 100% pleased.

    Your children sound so sweet!

    Charlotte x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just something us mums don't do enough of, isn't it! So refreshing though, good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily says "morrisons" when she hears the Take That song. Can't wait to see the necklace. Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!