Sunday, 23 August 2009

Dont leave dad in charge....

I leave the house for a couple of hours and Jon decides that its time for Sam to learn how to feed himself and this is the result.....

First we have pasta in tomato sauce





lets add in some yoghurt



To be fair it had all been cleared up by the time I got home so all I saw was the photographic evidence! Its just nice to see Sam smiling after a week of teething troubles!!

Little Bird Two is having another giveaway - some fab little apple message cards. Well worth checking out her blog.

6 comments:

  1. lol!

    At least it was all clean by the time you came home :-)

    Rose XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, he looks so pleased with himself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear Tomato Sauce mixed with Yoghurt makes a great face mask (at least my 2 year old says so)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee hee! Roo is now 17mths and im still reluctant to let her take control of a fork or spoon at the dinner table!

    xK

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite was always spaghetti bolognese - I was thankful every day for the dog to hoover up the bits on the floor!

    Now. I want to be your new best friend if your SIL is going to meet NK !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...