Friday, 10 July 2009

Credit Crunch Gifts

Take a look at some gorgeous gifts I found on Folksy that don't cost the earth. Everything here is under £5. Hows that for a bargain!






  1. Vintage seed packet lavender sachets from Ragged Roses. £5 (I have one of these already and they are lovely)
  2. Little pink purse with matryoshka dolls from Haptree and Me £4
  3. Cute little textile house from Kitty Eden £4.50
  4. 'Do you hold the key?' angel fridge magnet from Lynn Fraser £2
  5. Canary bird bookmark from Glue and Glitter £3
  6. Organic red felted tub from Snowdrops and Daisies £5
  7. Diamond ring pocket mirror by Magic Alice £3
  8. Gorgeous star brooch by Polka £4.75

I was spoilt for choice when picking items so will do some more £5 and under gift ideas for children and then fellow crafters in the next week or so. Watch this space!

7 comments:

  1. You found some great bargains! I love the little pink purse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo lovely stuff - what good finds you have there. I love the little house and that cute little felted bowl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for picking my little house x x
    This was such a good idea and you have chosen some lovely things !!

    Sara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for picking my little purse! You've got a great selection, I saw the massive thread and I didn't envy your task, so I'm feeling super special :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the idea here. You found some fantastic items. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Now I just need to remember to buy things BEFORE birthdays!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for featuring my sachets - I'm so glad you liked them!! You found some really lovely things, thanks for sharing them.
    Kimx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...