Sunday, 19 July 2009

Credit crunch gifts for fellow crafters

We all know people who love making stuff so I thought I would feature some credit crunch gifts for fellow crafters that cost under a fiver (well one is £5.50 but was so cool I couldn't leave it out!)













1) Button stud earings from Glue and Glitter £5

2) Cool 'Manefesto' poster from Aardvarkonsea £5.50

3) Mini Needle Case from LAM Designs £4.50

4) Knitting Bag from Plain Jane Textiles £4.50

5) Crochet Taster Kit from Rachel Henderson Crafts £4.99

6) Cactus Pin Cushion from The Dotty One £4.50

I'd be pretty pleased with any of these as a present (hint hint!)


Also wanted to mention Little Bird Too whose shop I've just discovered on Folksy. Gorgeous little tags, stickers and cards. I love this message card set which can be personalised for teachers. Would make a great end of term gift.


Emma is having a giveaway on her blog too so check it out and win yourself some goodies! http://littlebirdtoo.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including my teachers stationery! Love the knitting bag! Lovely blog x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!