Wednesday, 10 June 2009

The two new men in my life!

Inspired by a post on the very funny Kitschy Coo blog http://kitschycoo.blogspot.com/ I thought I would share with you my new completely inappropriate crush on a younger man (boy even!). I am slightly in love with Paolo Nutini. He's an amazing scottish singer/songwriter who is no 1 in the album charts at the moment. I saw him on Jools Holland a couple of weeks ago and he was amazing (and very easy on the eye!). He's only 22 tho!!!! I am old enough to be his mother! Well almost. How depressing.







Check him out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54_eJValfAs

My other slightly more embarrassing crush is on Christopher Dean (of Torvill and Dean fame) How wrong is that?? I had a dream about him the other day which I wont go into but lets just say its made me look at him in a very different way!! Also is it me or does Jane Torvill look much younger now than she did 20 years ago?? Whats her secret?!



Anybody else have any embarrassing crushes?

6 comments:

  1. My younger man crush is Dominic Cooper from Mama Mia , History boys and The duchess. for the first time in my life I feel the need to pause and rewind while watching a dvd just to get a second look...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be still my beating heart! Paolo Nutini, Phwoar!

    I think I am more than slightly in love with him, I loved his first album, I love his new album, he is gorgeous, he has the most gorgeous voice, great hair, lovely eyes, wonderful smile. Oh my, I think I'd better stop there. He is scrummy though, Heehe.

    Off to perv on Youtube now. Yum.

    Love Kitty xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, nice one! I'm still on the lookout for a replacement for my inappropriate crush...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dinky Daisy - just checked your man out...not bad!

    @ kitty Noir - hands off hes mine!! He is just sooooo scrumptious. Always had a thing for singers in bands. Its just sooo sexy!

    @Kitschy Coo - looking forward to hearing about your next inappropriate crush. Sorry for stealing your blog ideas!!

    No takers for Christopher Dean then????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always had a bit of a thing about Patrick Stewart - whats that all about?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could we not share?? Um, I don't think there is anyone up for taking Christopher Dean, He's a;; yours! Heehe.

    @missmakesstuff, for half a second, I thought of Patrick Moore when I read that, Haha. That would be an inappropriate crush!

    I once fancied Danny John-Jules, who plays Cat in Red Dwarf, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!