Tuesday, 9 June 2009

Need a holiday?


Anybody looking for a holiday cottage? Friends of ours have a holiday house in New Quay, West Wales which they rent out during the summer. They've got some free weeks left and have offered it with a 10% discount to anyone who books via my blog. I've been several times and its a really gorgeous house which is VERY baby and child friendly. It sleeps upto 8 and is only 5 mins walk to a gorgeous blue flag beach (see above). Check out the website if you are interested and just mention my blog for a discount! Weeks still available - 13 June, 20 June, 4 July, 29 August and most of September.
http://parcina.moonfruit.com/

Did two of my favourite things today. Went plant shopping and ate cake....at the same place! If anybody is local to Bristol you must check out the Food Hut cafe at Golden Acres Nursery in Tickenham. Its fab! Its a big wooden hut covered in fairy lights inside with tables outside placed under lovely trees so you can eat your food in the shade. Gorgeous! The food is fab and they do fantastic cakes. Lemon drizzle cake for me today. You get a proper mug of tea made with tea leaves (no tea bags here!). The nursery is fab too. A bit ramshackle and frayed round the edges (which is why I like it!) but full of unusual and interesting plants and a really sweet little farm shop. Apparently there is a pick your own fruit farm next door too. What a way to spend the afternoon!


http://www.thefoodhut.co.uk/


1 comment:

  1. Looks lovely - will forward info on the cottage to some chums

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!