Thursday, 11 June 2009

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged!! I am very excited as I've never been tagged before. So thanks to Leanne at Seethewoods for choosing me.

The rules are:
1. respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention, add one more question of your own (don't feel obliged as it's quite long already!)
2. tag eight other people

So here goes…………

What is your current obsession?
Paulo Nutini (see last post!) No seriously I’m a bit obsessed with fabric and plants at the moment. They are my two favourite things. Most women I know seem obsessed with bags and shoes. Not me I spend all my time and money in garden centres or fabric shops. I am so rock n roll!

What is your greatest achievement?
My two gorgeous children Isabella and Sam. They are completely the best thing I have EVER done. (sounded like Lola from Charlie and Lola then!)

Coffee or Tea?
Got to be tea. I hate coffee. Even the smell of it makes me feel sick. I like a nice mug of builders tea with one sugar. I drink a lot of tea!

What’s for dinner?
Pasta I think. I hate cooking. My other half does most of the cooking although I did make a Spanish Tortilla thing yesterday which wasn’t too bad.

What have you just made?
Just made some more coloured pencil rolls and little girls activity bags.




What are you listening to right now?
The Optimist by Turin Brakes. One of my all time favourite albums. Check them out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrspFnwMehc

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Not a massive ice cream fan and I don’t like chocolate either – is that weird?

What do you think of the person(s) who tagged you?
Leanne from SeeTheWoods is amazing. Not only does she make lovely things but she is a computer whiz! She made my shop banner for me because she is very kind and thoughtful. She is also sorting out a promotional magazine for folksy as well as writing her blogs. I don’t know when she sleeps!

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Bali – just to lie on the beach with a cocktail

Which language do you want to learn?
I’m a bit hopeless at languages but it would be great to speak French. My niece and nephew are bilingual and it would be great to be able to speak French with them.

What’s your favorite quote (for now)?
'Have a good time, all the time’ from the film Spinal Tap. Very funny!

What is your favorite colour?
Blue but it changes all the time

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
I love a good pair of jeans. I’m at my happiest in jeans!

What is your dream job?
Paulo Nutinis backing singer/wife!

What is your worst habit?
Impatience. I am very impatient and I can see that my daughter has inherited the same trait!

If you had £100 now, what would you spend it on?
Agree with SeeTheWoods that some of Sweetpea4Kids summer dresses would be on the list along with some Kitschy Coo clothes for my daughter.

Do you admire any one’s style?
Not really. Like people who dont try too hard. Actually used to think Monica in Friends always looked great.

Describe your personal style?
Scruffy chic! I’m a White Stuff/Fat Face kind of girl. Not sure I have any style to be honest!

What are you going to do after this?
Have my tea and watch Brothers and Sisters. I am addicted to Brothers and Sisters.

What is your favorite fruit?
Strawberries

What inspires you?
Gorgeous fabrics, flowers, cottage gardens, my children

Your favorite book?
I used to read loads but don’t get the time anymore. I loved The Othe Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory as I love that part of history.

Do you collect something?
CD’s. We have hundreds! I love music

What is your favorite smell?
Freshly baked bread

What are you most proud of?
My children - Isabella and Sam.

How many times do you press the snooze button before you get up?
I am a real night bird. Never go to bed before midnight. I’m terrible in the morning tho. However a 10 month old baby makes you get up before you have chance to press the snooze button.

Cats or dogs?
Tricky. Love both. Have a cat though so have to say cat.

What’s your biggest fashion mistake?
Too many to mention. Ra ra skirts, legwarmers over jeans, spiral perm, blue eyeshadow. I was a child of the 80’s!

Complete the following:
Love is… seeing your children for the first time

What would you like to make next?
Have a million ideas on the go - fabric noughts and crosses set, fabric fishing game, more bags and purses, hair clips, bibs, baby shoes. Never enough time in the day.

Thats all folks.....I've randomly chosen 8 people to tag. Hope you dont mind!

I’m going to tag
Emily Pickle
Nifty Thrifty
Kitty Noir
Dinky Daisy
Madam Salami

Arty waxworks

Jewellery My Design
Christals Creations

4 comments:

  1. Hi Louise, great answers. Yes it is weird not liking ice cream and chocolate! Thanks for including me, I will have a good think about my answers and post them next week. Have a lovely weekend, Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo, thanks for tagging me! I'm going to have a good think about those questions and post over the weekend! I see you are still Paolo perving and what a mighty fine hobby! Have a fab weekend, can't wait to read everyones answers! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Louise, this is a week of firsts for me, love that pink activity bag what a cool idea. Debs:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha "Paolo perving", too right!

    Great answers and don't worry, I do actually sleep occasionally so I haven't quite gone mad yet.

    Yes, she has!

    No I haven't...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!