Wednesday, 3 June 2009

Inhale the web!!!

Somebody sent me the link to this great website today http://addictomatic.com/
You can use it to find out what is being said online about virtually anything including yourself!
It pulls in results via rss from the best news and search sites on the web including Google, Yahoo, Technorati, Ask, YouTube, Truveo, Flickr, Blinkx, Ice Rocket, Digg, Topix, Newsvine and Tweetscan. Have a go searching your shop name and see what happens...I found out that I had been tweeted about today!! Its a bit addictive tho so be careful...

After 2 days of sick children I have finally succombed to the dreaded lurgy and feel dreadful! Big thanks go to my lovely other half and my parents who between them entertained both children all day while I lay in bed feeling sorry for myself. Heres hoping its a 24 hour thing!!

5 comments:

  1. I only meant to have a quick go - several clicks later!!

    Thanks for the hot tip re Emily Pickles comp - I've just entered x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, that is completely addictive! Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Just found 3 blogs I'd been featured on that I didn't know about! Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!