Sunday, 21 June 2009

Doctors and Nurses!

I was browsing the Folksy forums as you do when you are supposed to be doing something more useful when I came across a post from Handcrafted. She is making little Fimo doctor and nurse badges and donating £1 from every badge she sells to Great Ormand Street hospital. She will even personalise them for you! What a lovely idea. Considering my recent stay in the Childrens hospital I thought I would buy one for my lovely nurse friend Kate to show her how much I appreciate what she does (She works weekend nights in A&E at the Bristol Royal Infirmary - could you get a more stressful job???) Its also a great cause and I know people whose children have been cared for at Great Ormond Street. So if you know any doctors and nurses who might appreciate a badge heres the link: http://www.folksy.com/shops/Handcrafted






1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, this is the support I really need to get this off the ground.

    So far sold two so that is £2.00 in the pot, early days so fingers crossed for many more.

    Gina (handcrafted)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!