Today is the last ever episode of ER. I am heartbroken. What am I going to do on Thursdays now? It seems like I have been watching ER forever. Its like an old friend. I am gutted!!
My top 5 ER moments - please feel free to add your own
1) George Clooney - Dr Ross - say no more!!
2) Dr Greene dying - he was just soooo nice.
3) Dr Carters baby dying - I was pregnant and wept for hours
4) Carter and Lucy getting stabbed - again wept - a lot!!
5) Romano losing his arm in the helicopter incident. Never have I been sooo shocked by an episode of anything. Was so not expecting that!